What is wrong in Indian spinners
As someone who watched off spinners Indian great from the past from close quarters, it is frustrating to watch the talk not to follow some basic principles of this activity contemporaries.
Before we go into the details bowling offspin on view in Sydney, with special reference to India's R Ashwin, will venture a comprehensive statement on the Indian bowlers, and one that I will be delighted to be corrected about. On the evidence of the last eight to ten games I've seen, they give the impression that they do not practice bowling enough. Evidence - circumstantial, and I'll admit - there for all to see, as they spray the ball around match after match with apparently no control over line and length. And reinforced my suspicion by what I heard from someone who follows the team around in England and was a witness to practice their routines: There are a lot of gym work and physical training on the pitch, but not a lot of bowling in the nets.

0 comments:
Post a Comment